The Quick Tabs module - http://drupal.org/project/quicktabs allows you to create blocks of tabbed content, specifically views, blocks, nodes and other quicktabs. You can find bellow all the appropriate instructions on how to create a block of tabbed View blocks and how to place this block inside a specific page.
The screens and views come from our Premium Responsive Drupal theme Success Inc.
1. Download and install the Quick Tabs module - http://drupal.org/project/quicktabs through Home » Administration » Modules
2. Create a Quicktabs instance through Home » Administration » Structure
3. Add a Quicktabs instance
4. Make the following configuration and Save Quicktabs instance
Title: Tabbed Views
Renderer: ui_tabs (From this option choose how to render the content)
Tabs: Latest Products/Latest Views with View Tab Type
5. Create a new Basic page and keep the node/id
6. Place the new Tabbed Views block to the core Content region and Save this configuration
7. Edit the Tabbed Views block and configure the Block Visibility settings
8. Finally, visit your Basic page. You should be able to see inside this page your Quicktab instance
In case this article leaves any of your questions or concerns unanswered, please feel welcome to email us or post a public question.
More than (just) Themes
- Post a Public Question
- Email Us
- Live Chat!
Thanks so much for your detailed answer. You guys are the best.
UNODATA, March 2017
I’m marking this as solved. You guys are awesome. I’ll never go anywhere else for my themes. Your service and support have been awesome and this was literally above and beyond. Thanks!
President, Nexxus Cloud LLC., April 2015
You are great! Problem solved. Thank you so much for nice and helpful support.
Schoonheid in pixels, July 2016
All is good now.
Thanks for your excellent support!
Cardinal Photo, April 2015