Every single theme you purchase from More than (just) themes is more than a simple Drupal theme. It's a complete Drupal distribution including several modules, content types, view pages, view blocks, pre-configured image styles as well as a premium theme tailored together to achieve its functionality.
We have taken great pains in ensuring that our products do not interfere with Drupal’s core functionality or any other modules. Therefore, of course the Drupal's user interface of our distributions can be translated.
A translation of Drupal is the set of strings that are visible in the Drupal screens in any other language, to provide the text for buttons, menus, field captions, and messages.
With the following instructions, you will manage to translate the Drupal user interface elements:
1. Visit Drupal translations server http://localize.drupal.org/
2. Select your language and click "Go there"
3. Download the translation files for Drupal 7.x version. The downloaded file should be a .po file
4. Enable Drupal core Locale module through Home » Administration » Modules (admin/modules) and Save configuration
5. Visit Languages configuration page through Home » Administration » Configuration (admin/config/regional/language)
6. Click Add language
7. Select from Language name list your language and then click Add language
8. Visit Translate interface configuration page through Home » Administration » Configuration » Regional and language (admin/config/regional/translate)
9. At the Translate interface configuration page, enable the IMPORT tab (top-right corner)
10. Browse the your language .po file (drupal-7.19.de.po) that you have downloaded and then click Import
11. Visit Languages configuration page Home » Administration » Configuration (admin/config/regional/language) again and then set your language as your Default language and Save configuration
12. At this time, your Drupal's user interface should have been translated.
If you notice that the above process has not translated all your elements, then you should re-import again (many times as needed to reach 100%) your language .po file.
In case this article leaves any of your questions or concerns unanswered, please feel welcome to email us or post a public question.
More than (just) Themes
- Post a Public Question
- Email Us
- Live Chat!
I’m marking this as solved. You guys are awesome. I’ll never go anywhere else for my themes. Your service and support have been awesome and this was literally above and beyond. Thanks!
President, Nexxus Cloud LLC., April 2015
You are great! Problem solved. Thank you so much for nice and helpful support.
Schoonheid in pixels, July 2016
All is good now.
Thanks for your excellent support!
Cardinal Photo, April 2015