- Log in into your Drupal 8 site.
- Head over to the Home / Administration / Configuration / System, then look for “Front page”. You will see the node that we’re using as the front-page. For example, in Startup Growth you can see node/35. This means that to edit anything on the front-page, you should edit that node.
- Browse to the node page that you located above.
- Since you are logged in, you can click on “Edit” the page.
- Change the title of the page into whatever you want, e.g.: “My Company”.
- Hit save.
- Post a Public Question
- Email Us
- Live Chat!
I’m marking this as solved. You guys are awesome. I’ll never go anywhere else for my themes. Your service and support have been awesome and this was literally above and beyond. Thanks!
President, Nexxus Cloud LLC., April 2015
You are great! Problem solved. Thank you so much for nice and helpful support.
Schoonheid in pixels, July 2016
All is good now.
Thanks for your excellent support!
Cardinal Photo, April 2015