How can I change the title of the site that appears on the browser tab, in your Drupal 8 themes?
- Log in into your Drupal 8 site.
- Head over to the Home / Administration / Configuration / System, then look for “Front page”. You will see the node that we’re using as the front-page. For example, in Startup Growth you can see node/35. This means that to edit anything on the front-page, you should edit that node.
- Browse to the node page that you located above.
- Since you are logged in, you can click on “Edit” the page.
- Change the title of the page into whatever you want, e.g.: “My Company”.
- Hit save.
You should now see the change reflected on your site.