- Sign in to your Drupal 8 site, as admin (or a role with equal privileges).
- Head over to Configuration
- Click on Site information
- Locate the “Front page” section.
- Type in or copy and paste the address of the alternative page you want to use as your homepage.
- Click Save Configuration, to apply the change.
- Post a Public Question
- Email Us
- Live Chat!
I’m marking this as solved. You guys are awesome. I’ll never go anywhere else for my themes. Your service and support have been awesome and this was literally above and beyond. Thanks!
President, Nexxus Cloud LLC., April 2015
You are great! Problem solved. Thank you so much for nice and helpful support.
Schoonheid in pixels, July 2016
All is good now.
Thanks for your excellent support!
Cardinal Photo, April 2015