RightsThe Pro and Enterprise Licenses allow you to use every included theme in order to power unlimited websites for you or your client(s). It’s of course perfectly OK to make money out of the service of setting up and power these websites.
The difference between the Pro and Enterprise schemes is that the Enterprise comes along with:
- Free installation by our team of the first instance of every theme included on your test or production server, within 24 hours after purchase or after you ask to get started, and
- Premium support for one month. Premium support goes beyond email or links to our online documentation and expands into a) connecting to your server to help troubleshoot if you need us to, b) setup a call or chat session where our team provides you guidance, answers to questions etc.
- while the Pro option assumes you know your way through Drupal and will be able to setup those themes on your own (obviously you can still contact our support if anything pops up),
- the Enterprise option comes along with those two services described above, aiming to help you get up and running as quickly as possible, with as little hassle as possible and ensuring the smooth adoption of your new website(s) that first month post-setup.
RestrictionsWhat you can not do is Resell our themes. This means that
- you will be remaining the owner of the theme license and not your customer who will only be paying you for your services, and
- you will be directing your customer to us if they want to purchase a copy of the theme for themselves. In this case you have the option to register as our reseller in order to get your margin off of generating the sale.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.