Drupal Commerce https://drupal.org/project/commerce is used to build eCommerce websites and applications of all sizes based on Drupal.
The Pro and Enterprise releases of our Scholarly, Startup Growth, Mobile+, Genteel, Best Brand, MarketSquare, Genteel and Top Hit products come bundled with Drupal Commerce providing you a turnkey e-commerce solution right after installation.
Drupal Commerce users need to be able to use their billing information as shipping information during checkout if they so choose. In order to achieve this, just follow the steps below through Drupal's User Interface:
1. Configure settings and business rules for your store through Home » Administration » Store » Configuration
2. Customize the checkout form and configure checkout rules through Home » Administration » Store » Configuration » Checkout settings
3. Configure the Checkout Shipping information
4. Enable profile copying on this checkout pane, helping customers avoid having to enter the same address twice and Save this configuration
5. Finally, you will be able to see this configuration to your checkout our page
In case this article leaves any of your questions or concerns unanswered, please feel welcome to email us or post a public question.
More than (just) Themes
- Post a Public Question
- Email Us
- Live Chat!
I’m marking this as solved. You guys are awesome. I’ll never go anywhere else for my themes. Your service and support have been awesome and this was literally above and beyond. Thanks!
President, Nexxus Cloud LLC., April 2015
You are great! Problem solved. Thank you so much for nice and helpful support.
Schoonheid in pixels, July 2016
All is good now.
Thanks for your excellent support!
Cardinal Photo, April 2015